Be More Productive : Get Up Early

It's been a while since my last post about my own hand-lettering, life's been busy these few months. I was really inspired by this Spreecast and this Seanwes' Podcast. I decided to get back on track.

http://instagram.com/p/oRaB4jqvW-/


Zachary Smith and Sean McCabe are the best motivators. They really inspired me to do so. The quote make me realized, that it's been quite a while since I get up early and enjoy the morning. I've been a Night Owl these months, start to sleep like 1AM or 3AM, and that's really disturb my all day activities.

It's been a while since my last lettering, I'm lack of ideas to make one. I only have enough energy to walk the day. If I'm not in my best condition, I feel like I don't have creativity. I'm lucky to stop by those to talks and find myself once more.

As always, I start my lettering with a rough sketch, try to find a good composition of these words.


It seems messy, but it's okay. Try to refine it on a new paper, try to use grids, it helps you a lot.




And here is the finished version.


Thanks! Mind to follow my Instagram.

Laurensius Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram