Hand Lettering : Life

It's already four days since my last post. I planned to make a lettering a day, so it should be posted by yesterday. But you know, plan can gone wrong.

So, these are my second maybe (?) lettering. All of them are a remake version of my sketches at school. Class can go boring, but lettering aren't gonna make me bored. But the old one is a bit bad, so I decide to not post them here. 

These three hand lettering got a some issue, about life. There is no end when we're talking about life. These are my words - come out of nowhere in my head - that I wrote in a piece of paper.

About the paper itself, I only used a basic loose leaf paper. The reason is: it is cheaper than the sketch book quality paper - which is 150 gsm. And, I don't know you can noticed it or not, but there are some wrinkles on the paper because I actually make it there when erasing mistakes.
Here they are.

Life is a choice. Choose one and never regret.
By the way, do you know that sometimes, life is really really rough.
Just hope my life will be better and better.

Laurensius Adi

4 comments:

  1. Good job . Bagus . Itu digaji atau njalin kontrak atau gimana ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dah mau liat2.
    Bukan bro. Cuma hobby aja. Sekedar seneng.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keren bro...! TC ITS ya? kenapa nggak masuk despro aja bro... biar makin mantep ngedesignnya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama kayak commentku yang sebelumnya. Itu hobby baru bro. Kalo TC hobby lama. Sama tes masuknya despro disuruh gambar kan? Aku gambarnya gak bagus.

      Delete

Instagram