One of My First Lettering

I started to like lettering since I got a Pinterest account. I saw many pins about Typography and Lettering. I track downwhere it is pinned from, and most of them are come from Behance, so therefore I made a Behance account. One of my favorite artist is Martin Schmetzer. He got a wonderful talented skill of lettering. I try to learn lettering by seeing  many artists' works. No result without trying and practicing, so I made one late night.
 

It's not really good, but I'm not afraid to try something new. I used Micron 0.1 and Pentel Sharplet 0.5 there. I'll buy few more tools next time, maybe micron 0.3 and 0.8, but especially brush pen.

The idea of the letters there (Keep things goin' under control) is that I still can't manage my time well. Go bed to late night, and wake up so late. I hope that further I can managed myself better, so I can learn and do much more things.

Laurensius Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram