Private Project : Hand-Lettered Book

Actually a private project, but I'd love to share it with the world. The way I approach every pages and the typefaces that should be shared I think.

The book project start on July 9th and finished on July 16th. Not the easy one either, I face some problems making it. Distraction comes at anytime, from friends and social network. The deadline for myself is strict, 7 days from buying things I need, till it forms a book. Here are the things I bought.


There are : Micron 0.1 and 0.5, Pentel Sharplet, Stabilo 0.4 Grey Color, Snowman Marker, a new sketch book, and a thick cardboard for hard cover.

I made about 2-4 pages a day to be on schedule. Here are the pages I made. Every pieces got its own meaning personally and for the person whom I gave the book. A book of us, our relationship.

 
 
 
That's all the pages, the inside of the book. I don't upload another 2 pages which is contain our name, and a pages just include Our Story phrase. And there's another one that I forget to take the picture.

I made all the pages plus the hard cover into a book like this.




There you go. I don't capture the process of making the book, because it's the bad one. Not clean, full of mistakes. I only try to get the result as good as possible, no matter how the book is made.

Thanks all for seeing my own project.

Laurensius Adi

1 comment:

Instagram