Learn Something : Web Design

There's must be something out there interesting enough to learn. So do I. I love design really much and I want to make myself better and better. Learning also creates new opportunities in the future. You won't know till you need some sort of skill someday. Try to learn as much as you can, little by little everyday.

I choose web design as my new learning material to step further in design. I already got a blog since 2009 but it's just ordinary content and ordinary design. Recently, I often look for good designs around as an inspiration that makes me feel, you know, I got the 'taste' of design.

I also read some book, many articles, many tutorial, watched many videos, it took time as it self-taught - I mean by not attending special class or real course.
You'll be boring if you're not challenging yourself. Get up and learn some new skills. Adikun Creative
I wanna share with all of you who wants to try learning about web design. It's not an easy one. Just to learn the look of web design is tricky since many aspects involves to make a good one. Typography, colors, images, content, layout, and much more details.

The right way to start is to get the idea of the latest trends, or you could even make your own. Awwwards.com is a great place to explore web design trends.

awwwards.com


To get things done easier we need tools and that's the CSS Framework's job. Framework provides well built, structured, and responsive CSS classes that easy to be used. There are 2 latest dominant CSS Framework : Zurb's Foundation 5 or Twitter's Bootstrap 3.1.1. I found a nice article about both of them.

Download some ready template is also helpful. You can see how they're built by seeing the HTML code and learn how they styled with CSS. You can find some clean HTML template by googling or a nice website here or here.

Will be updated soon as I'm going through the learning process.
Thanks!

Laurensius Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram