Hello World!

I'm 18 years old, Indonesian, and a Great Graphic Designer wannabe.



I really enjoy exploring the world of design, it's wide, limitless, colorful, and imaginative. Create and share everything in the era of internet. Everybody's making and appreciate each other design.

I started to crazy about Graphic Design since I joined Graphic Design extracurricular in my High School. I'm anxious to know how everything is made. I decided to learn and learn from anywhere at anytime I could.

Now I'm studying while looking for extra cash on 99designs. Look at my 99designs profile here. In developing country like Indonesia, $100 or $200 from a bit hard work can be considered big. So why not? So I try to make designs, while searching for free tutorials on internet. According to my opinion, I can see that my designing skill is developing step by step, day by day.

Recently, I'm learning about Typography and Hand-lettering. So on next post I'll try to keep posting my experiments.

Cheers!

Laurensius Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram