My life changed a lot these days, but something stays the same, hand lettering. AdiKun CreativeSo here it goes.
Hand Lettering : These Days
Even though I'm not studying design, I'm still loving design world. I'm trying really hard to get some lettering done. After the idea came to my mind, I start to sketch and if I get enough time I'll continue it to inking. My lettering' ideas got so much influence by my life stories. I need some motivation to continue studying in university, and I want to spread my spirit with my friends. I've posted my lettering on Instagram
Laurensius Adi
Popular Posts
-
This 7 steps tutorial will helps you make hand lettering placed on top of pictures. Easy to follow step by step with pictures. Time required...
-
I'm really in on hand lettering lately. I've been exploring some retro style, the offset printing look, aged style, grunge. To achie...
-
It's already four days since my last post. I planned to make a lettering a day, so it should be posted by yesterday. But you know, plan...
-
It's been a while since I made 'serious' piece of art. So I decided to make a blog post for the whole process. This one is a bit...
-
So, short story I was promoted to be a Platinum Designer and just won a Platinum contest. Thanks 99designs! Here is my bio : ...
-
Even though I'm not studying design, I'm still loving design world. I'm trying really hard to get some lettering done. After the...
-
Zachary Smith is hand lettering artist and designer, based in Savannah, GA. This awesome hand-letterer is a former designer on Seve...
-
Actually a private project, but I'd love to share it with the world. The way I approach every pages and the typefaces that should be sha...
-
Here's a few lettering I've done on February as a challenge for myself and a thank you for this set of Microns pen. Best set of too...
-
Georgia Hill is an Australian freelance typographer, illustrator and graphic designer working from Berlin, Germany. She's doing great ar...
Labels List Numbered
Powered by Blogger.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
i give you a plus credit for "home is where the heart is" hand lettering
ReplyDelete