Design Life Must Go On


To my fellow readers,

I'm sorry that I can't get my blog filled with something for the last 2 months. I've been so busy on my university, studying Informatics Engineering on Tenth November Institute of Technology.

Despite of the degree I'm studying, I'm still learning design too. Recently, I'm learning about HMTL5 and CSS3 from many sites that provides free courses. I also read books and articles. Really, I'm still an amateur on the design world, but I try to be my best by learning everyday.

I usually spent my day learning and seeking for inspiration, follow the trend on going but trying to find a space for a twist. Hoping I can stand out from the "hipsters". I visit these pages daily, sometimes finding free design resources, free template, free font, and inspiration.

1. Behance


2.
Pinterest



3. Smashing Magazine


4. Web Design Ledger


5. Sitepoint


7. Creative Bloq


8. The Ultra Linx


I hope you enjoy and learn something from those websites. I'll try to keep posting once a week - still many things to be done. Cheers!

Laurensius Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram