Top 5 Free Texture Packs For Lettering

I'm really in on hand lettering lately. I've been exploring some retro style, the offset printing look, aged style, grunge. To achieve the kind of look that I wanted, I look for nice textures, but the one that's great always premium which mean I should spent some money. I'm still in college, I don't have to much money to buy those textures on online markets. So I google hard, try to find some good textures. I'll share with you guys. So here is the list to download texture pack.

1. Free Halftone Pack

Free Halftone Pack

Freebie from Dustin Lee. Don't forget to check his shop!

2. Free Subtle Brush Pack

Free Subtle Brush Pack

Freebies from Jack Fahnestock. 15 Photoshop brushes; sizes range from 750-950px. Free for personal and commercial work. 
Download (Use Dropbox link)

3. Subtle Photoshop Brush Set

Subtle Photoshop Brush Set

Freebies by Liam McKay. 

4. Texture Pack Vol. 1

Texture Pack Vol. 1

This one is paid to free packs by Rob Brink on Creative Market. 

5. Subtle Grunge Vectors

Subtle Grunge Vectors


Freebies by Nick Pagano. The best part of this one is vector, not raster. 

Thanks for stop by and mind to follow my Instagram.

Laurensius Adi

5 comments:

  1. glad that you're inspired :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am working in 99designs since 1 year and i didn't become a platinum designer.
    i am doing my best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I became a platinum designer because the community discovered my works. And it's because I got many likes on a contest I won. I've seen some designer with much more work than me - more than 50 wins - without a Platinum badge. Can we call it preparation + luck?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i had also seen people who won only 1 contest and they are platinum designer.
    i had won only 2 contest and 10 time shortlisted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram